Saturday, December 15, 2012

Maroon Shades

So.. apparently I'm doing style posts now. Bear with me please as I'm rather new to this kind of thing. I'm always one to be fond of nice, pretty-looking outfits and style. However I never really thought of posting some of my style on my blog till recently, where I was inspired by two of my loveliest friends and fashion blogger, my babyjaan Annissa and  Suzanne (pictured below).
The wind was blowing like mad when these photos were taken so we need to quicken things up. The venue was, as usual, the park (walkway?) next to the lake next to my apartment in manor house, london. Pretty, isn't it? (The setting, I mean)








Primark Maroon Sheer Shirt, H&M Black Shorts, Primark Belt & Tights, Russel&Bromley Boots, ZARA Coat.

2 comments:

Speak and you shall be heard!