Monday, February 4, 2013

Camden Town What What

Last weekend, me, Annisa and Susan went to Camden for our weekly venturing off the beaten path of London. Intended to go and look for some vintage, secondhand clothing up for grab! However the weather wasn't on our side that day thus we had to cut our trip early. Nonetheless, I manage to bag a really cute-yet-elegant vintage blazer, a signature wolf sweatshirt and a purple pom-pom beanie. Will show them when the time comes ;) I must say, haven't really been strict with the financial lately. The "sale" sign on oxford street are just toooooo tempting! Anyhoo. I am actually quite glad that the season is starting to shift hence I could wear my bright, eye-blinding colored clothes again yay. Expect more colors coming from me!
















1 comment:

Speak and you shall be heard!