Monday, April 8, 2013

Zoo & Dungarees : Back to The Childhood

For those of you who knows me personally or pretty well, you might know that this girl have a pretty intense fondness towards the zoo. Any zoo, any day, any time. This time, I was lucky enough cause one of our really good friend Xiao Ling came down from Ireland so we (Annissa and I) get to bring her to the zoo. I. was. psyched. Mainly because I haven't been there for God knows how long, also because they have just opened their new "Tiger Territory" this one section dedicated solely to, well, tigers. Another fun fact, one of the tiger's name is Melati! (Melati means Jasmine in Indonesian language) She's a Sumatran Tiger :)

I could go inappropriately on and on about tigers and their other animal pals, but let's not go there. Instead, I'll talk about my outfit on the day. Again, was pretty delighted to have stumbled upon these cute overalls (or dungarees, I've heard it both ways)! The first thing that popped into my mind was my childhood, how my mum always told me to wear them cause I look like the cutest little button with it. Ah, good times. Anyways, I tried to relive those moments by going to the zoo and dressed up like a little kid. Even my red converse is out! All I needed was my pigtails and a lollipop and I'm all set.

Nonetheless it was a pretty exhilarating day, and at night we had dinner at this Msian restaurant called Tuk Din, the food was pleasant but we realised that the place wasn't a hangout corner as we were told to decrease our volume. Still not feeling complacent with the time we had during the dinner, we extend our dinner to a "dessert" session at Boba Jam, Leicester Square. Always a good time when you're with your confidants. x












Primark bow-blouse and overalls, Vintage pin necklace, Converse sneakers, Zara sling bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you shall be heard!