Monday, April 29, 2013

Manor Blue House

"Pardon my lengthy absence!" is a sentence that's thrown a lot in this blog, I see. However yes, if you are one of the amazing people that actually do read my blog, my sincere apology for not updating for almost a month now. Regardless, life went on as usual. Easter break ended, school is starting, revision mode: on. Exam in less than a month time. So do expect more of "sorry for the late post!" or, "finally, an update!" from me. But promise you, I will as soon as I have the time (and energy) to write something worthy of reading in this blog.
On the brighter note, the sun finally decided to show its glorious self every now and then, making the weather now in the double digits. yayers. I can go out even with only my blazer! (Is it sad that I consider wearing only blazer out as an achievement?) Anyways. yes. I haven't worn this top for so long and now I got the chance to. *happy*

Have a great week everyone, and to those who have exams, all the best! :)









F21 Flower Necklace, Mum's Pearls & Turqoise Top, Topshop Blazer & Turqoise Skirt, Monki Shoes x

4 comments:

  1. kamu ngga ada kerjaan makannya baru ngepost yaaahhh


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your super fem chic look :)

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. mau bgt blazernya >< lovee the color combination!
    anyway, join my OASAP giveaway on my blog and win gorgeous summer clothing!
    http://bella-moreway.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    hope you can participate yaa<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Speak and you shall be heard!