Monday, March 17, 2014

Finally, Spring has Sprung









-ZARA dress, TOPSHOP daisy chain, JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes (Anisacrament's)-
-Photos by Suzanne Sarah-

Sunny London days are one of the things you should be grateful of when you live there. So once you're lucky enough to meet the sun you should go outside and enjoy it while it last! However, for a couple of weeks now, London weather has been at its finest for the last couple of months I guess. And seeing all these rays, feels like spring to me! Not forgetting the blooming flowers, of course.
Everytime I thought about spring, pastel colours always come to mind! pastel pink, pale blue, you name it. Just so happened, ZARA had just released their lookbook, and I instantly fell in love with this pale pink dress with bows at the back. Not my usual style to showcase that part of me, but this dress is so pretty I'm fine with it. Paired with daisy necklace (hopefully you can see it) and white shoes and you're good to go to your garden party!



1 comment:

  1. baru nyadar belakangnya bolong2, masukin blog aku doonngggg mau fotonya gede gtuuu gimana carannyaaaaa


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Speak and you shall be heard!