Tuesday, February 19, 2013

After School Special

I think I speak in behalf of most people in London when I say I'm so psyched about the weather lately! The sun finally takes a peek or two every once in a while, and the temperature isn't that freezing anymore. I know that winter isn't completely gone (yet) but it's just so exciting I decided I want to wear colorful stuff and not just black and dull coat. Oh and I painted my nails this week! I must say, all this increases my eagerness to actually go to campus and stay there for the day. Still couldn't figure out the perfect school bag, so I think I have to settle with what I have now. Wanting to buy the new Michael Kors Selma bag, but then again I don't think I deserve it just yet. Anyways yes, beautiful weather. Looking forward to LFWend next week! x







 





Monki Blouse & Shoes, Topshop Skirt, Accesorize Tiger& Lion Pendants, F21 Camera-ring, Ambassador Tiger ring, Longchamp Backpack

8 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, really like the colors. also your shoes are amazing <3

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting.maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!
    love the leather varsity <3
    wanna follow each other? :)) I hope you'll visit my blog

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so great! I really love this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally, lovely your outfit dear :)

    i follow you
    hope you'll follow back me :)
    want each follow other?

    lyamalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. heiiiii terimakasih banyak km sdh mau follow blog aku,maaf ya aku comment bhs.ind,aku tdk lancar berbhasa inggris....
    senang berkenalan, dan aku sdh follow back blog kamu...
    blog kamu keren, dan gaya kamu juga lucu2 bgt, senang ngeliatnya...:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, ideal outfit for spring - so warm and sunny;-)

    ReplyDelete

Speak and you shall be heard!