Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Am Shanka; Hear Me Roar in Little Venice

The other day, when I went to settle my Schengen visa I stumbled upon this lovely place next to Paddington station. I've actually seen this place a couple of times (since I've applied for visa multiple times now) but never really go down that road. Last weekend, me, Annisa and Suzanne went to explore the petite canal that runs through the beloved city of London. What we saw was enticing. Not only was the view amazing but the weather was nothing less than amicable.

Before this we went for the Saman dance practice, it's been going on quite a while now. We are scheduled to perform in the Indonight 2013! If you wish to get a ticket contact me pls ;) anw on the other note I was glad that I could finally wear my baby tiger sweater-dress that I got a couple of weeks ago from Camden Stables Market. Typical me, loving everything about tigers! x












Zara Butterfly Coat, Primark Dog-print Shirt, Zara Cross-body Red Bag, Topshop Studded Oxford, Smooch Monochrome Necklace, Unbranded Tiger Sweater-dress

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I love your tiger sweater-dress - it's so fun yet very chick and classy! perfect choice, Shanka;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby tiger sweater dress is urban cool and I love the pop of red in your bag :)

    you are definitely living the dream, living in London and all.. :):):)
    following your amazing blog now
    hopefully you'd follow back :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyaaaw looo-oo-o-o-ooove your tiger dress muchooo. me want one too!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!you look elegant in black kot , tiger dress and RED hand bag!

    ReplyDelete

Speak and you shall be heard!