Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcoming Spring with Flowers and Tiaras

Last weekend London weather was highly harmonious, with more sun shining, less wind blowing and definitely higher temperature. Unfortunately, the following week London chose to betray us by bringing the awful snow back. Nonetheless, these were taken during London at its best (so far) and I'm glad cause I can finally wear the printed leggings I got from H&M a couple of weeks ago. Actually, the  shirt and wedges are from their collection as well. Then I thought to myself, it's like I just came out of the SS13 H&M catalogue with the exception of the accessories, as they are from F21 :-)

Saman dance practice are getting more and more intense these days, as the performance date is just around the corner. Attended some events this weekend, like Yuin Yi's 21st and Imperial M-Night. Gonna post about it another time :-)

p/s photo creds goes to Annissa, as per ush.









 F21 Tiara & Flower Necklace, H&M White Blouse, Flower Printed Leggings and Grey Wedges


3 comments:

  1. kalungnya keren,lokasi fotonya juga bagus:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those floral pants!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Speak and you shall be heard!