Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Weekend Farewell



British summer is almost over! Which means my time in London is almost done, too. By the end of this month I'll be finishing my internship and my London life. it's sad, very sad. I was kinda hoping I could stay for a little longer but I can't deny the fact that I missed home and everything surrounding it. Nonetheless, it has been my mission to visit London Icons and take a proper before I head home - all this while, I was on the other side of the lens as I was always the tour guide, of course. But not this time!
Knowing this could be my last month in London, I came to realise a few things about London I never did before. For instance, this city has everything. Like, everything everything. From the office towers to museums, parks to palaces, graffiti-ed streets to glass windows, it's all here! Not to mention this city seems to host plenty of nationalities worldwide. Also, this city is pricey. Need I say more?
Alas, I've spent three magnificent years in this city and I definitely wouldn't trade it for the world. The experiences I got, people I met, they're just too precious. O London, regardless of where I am, or how old I would be, you will always have a piece of my heart with you.







(PRIMARK top, STRADIVARIUS denim, NEW LOOK shoes, GIVENCHY bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you shall be heard!